Lee Street Home
(773) 761-3300 FAX: 773) 465-7733
7601 North Eastlake Terrace Chicago, IL 60626
Once you decide to make an application for an apartment, we will ask you to provide
one or more of the following documents:
- Letter of employment stating position, length of employment and
gross annual income on letterhead stationery from employer.
- Copy of your most recent pay stub.
- Copy of W-2 from most recent year's tax return.
- Copy of your most recent Bank Statement.
- Letter of reference from most recent Landlord.
- Personal letter of reference.
- Business letter of reference.
- Clear copy of passport,
Driver's License, State ID or other satisfactory photo-identification.
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of Credit
Report (we can obtain this for you, if necessary)
- Standard application fee is $25
- Be prepared to include a Security Deposit equal to between 1 and
2 month's rent. The amount of your deposit will depend upon our assessment
of the strength of your application, number and type of pets, term
of lease or other factors.
Each person over the age of 16 years who will occupy the apartment
will need to complete a separate application.
If you would like better understand how we process apartment applications, please
review our Tenant Screening Policy.
Lee Street Home |
About Us | Our
Neighborhood | Apartment Finder
| Available Apartments |
Application Forms | Our
Properties | FAQS | Moving
In | Maintenance
Request | Chicagoland's Attractions
| Our Lease | Residents
Only | Find Us |
Contact Us |
© Copyright Lee Street Management 1999-2012