Lee Street Home
(773) 761-3300 FAX: 773) 465-7733
7601 North Eastlake Terrace Chicago, IL 60626
Application - Options
If you have a definite interest
in a particular apartment and feel you are ready to begin the application process,
there are several ways for you to begin.
Please select from one of the following six alternatives:
- Complete and submit an Online -Apartment Application.
- Print our Print and Fax - Apartment Application,
complete your copy and return it to us via fax at (773) 465-7733.
- Use our Apartment Finder help
form. A simple questionnaire will help us find an apartment that
matches your needs.
- Visit the Lee Street Management Office.
We will take you for a personal
tour of our available apartments. If you find one that suits
your needs, we will provide you with an Application that you may complete
make up my mind, I want to look at more Available Apartments.
Here is our application, security deposit and leasing policy, effective
January 1, 2003:
- All potential residents must make at least one personal visit our
leasing office. We will not deliver possession of an apartment without
a "face-to-face" meeting.
- Each adult who will occupy the apartment must complete a separate
application. We will not lease an apartment to a qualifying applicant
if any co-applicant does not also qualify.
- Review our section titled Documents
This should help you to assemble papers necessary for our interview.
- There is a $25 non-refundable application fee per adult. We will not begin
a review of your application(s) until this fee is paid.
verification of references, credit
employment, etc., it will take approximately one working day to
review your application(s). If your previous
landlord or other references, etc. are uncooperative, our
response may take longer.
- If your application(s) is accepted,
we will notify (at least one of) you by telephone. If you have
not already done so, you must deliver your Security Deposit to our office
- We will not take your apartment off the market (meaning we
will not turn other applicants away) until your
Security Deposit funds are received. The payment and receipt
of a Security Deposit represents a mutual agreement that
we will deliver, and that you will accept, the apartment.
- When you deliver a Security Deposit to us, you agree to the terms
on this page. Your Security Deposit is non-refundable.
- Our policy regarding the non-refundability of Security Deposits is
NOT dependant upon the existence of a signed lease.
- We are required by Municipal
Code Chapter §5-12-080(b) to
provide you with a signed receipt for your Security Deposit indicating
the amount, the date it was received
and a description of the apartment.
- Obviously, it would be impossible for us to provide a receipt if
you elect to drop your Security Deposit (no cash please)
into our after-hours mailbox or send it via U.S. Mail
or FedEx, etc. In such case, we will mail a receipt the next
business day to the address on your application. If there are
multiple applicants, we will send one receipt to an applicant of our
- The procedures outlined on this page are adopted and incorporated
into our lease applications as if fully set forth therein.
- We make no distinction between applications that are
prepared in person at our office, online, or that are prepared
off-site, faxed or mailed.
- We highly recommend you print this and other
relevant pages of this website for your records, in the event our policy
changes, or this website becomes otherwise unavailable.
- For further information you may call our office at (773) 761-3300
or review our Tenant
Lee Street Home |
About Us | Our
Neighborhood | Apartment Finder
| Available Apartments |
Application Forms | Our
Properties | FAQS | Moving
In | Maintenance
Request | Chicagoland's Attractions
| Our Lease | Residents
Only | Find Us |
Contact Us |
© Copyright Lee Street Management 1999-2012